Hello Hello and Welcome...come on in, there's a fresh pot of tea on the stove, sit back and relax.
My name is Kelly Zijlstra...I am a Mum, wife, sister, daughter, loyal friend, creative soul, curious, quirky, lover of the outdoors, collector of rocks, sticks and assorted earthly treasures.


Each design is made with love by my own two hands, in my studio nestled amongst the trees on a California hillside not far from the sea. 


Nature is behind my inspiration, each design I create is one of a kind and is hearty enough to wear daily to compliment your style & please your soul, or simply for a special occasion... wait now...isn't EVERYDAY a special occasion?

Still Lily is the child (Lily was my nickname as a young girl) within who does not know the boundaries for exploring her curiously creative side and throws caution to the wind in her artistic endeavors. I am happy you found me here, so take a look around and come on back again and again.



Go gently 
And remember you truly are lovely...

Still Lily